How do I join MBR ? 1-2-3
1- Fill out a membership information form.
2 – Pay the annual dues
3 – Attend the next meeting for formal induction
What are the benefits of membership?
- Join a highly respected, active and dynamic Board
- Monthly meetings every first Tuesday – presentations from developers, partners, great fellowship
- Attend regional and national conventions of PAREB – once a year, fees apply..
- Fellowship and sports events – bowling, mini-olympics, golf..golf clinics
- Networking with fellow brokers – private meetings, business or otherwise..
- Multiple listing service (MLS), both with MBR and PAREB
- Career development seminars and continuing professional education seminars
What are the Categories of Membership?
Regular, Associate, Lifetime, Honorary and Corporate
- Regular members are licensed practitioners – brokers, appraisers, consultants; annual fee P3,000.
- Associate members are agents, executives, partners, associates not yet licensed; annual fee P2,500.
- Lifetime members are the MBR past presidents who have retired from practice but still members of MBR
- Honorary membership is conferred to a select number of individuals for service to the industry.
- Corporate members are companies, institutions, partners-in-service and supporters of MBR.
What are my benefits/privileges as a CORPORATE MEMBER?
- Corporate members may appoint and send a nominee to attend all MBR meetings and events year-round
- Make a scheduled project presentation during one of the meetings – 30minutes, distribute materials
- Avail of discounts for all other subsequent project presentations
- Logo of corporate sponsors in MBR newsletters; ADS also given priority
- Banners of corporate sponsors displayed in MBR meeting room
- Priority in sponsorship of other significant MBR flagship projects and events